Friday, November 23, 2007

Some orders you have to love to hate...











Around Seattle, one of our favorite pastimes is the old University of Washington Husky vs. Washington State Cougar debates. Alums delight in sporting team colors and team gear and arguing over who has the better team for whatever sport hapens to be in season. Around Thanksgiving, the debate always rages around the Apple Cup. My husband says that you can have a great 1 and 11 season, as long as you win the Apple Cup.

I am a died in the wool Husky. Two degrees and 6 years later, I had better be. One of my work-mates is just as big of a Cougar nut. That work mate just commissioned me to make one of my favorite pieces, a Jelly Bean bracelet, in Cougar colors. ACK! Luckily, it turned out absolutely beautiful. Now the Huskies have to win tomorrow so that I can rub it in just a little with my friend!

Go Huskies!

No comments: