Friday, November 2, 2007

Addicted to Love...Knots, that is


I'm not quite sure what the attraction is for me, if it is the simplicity of the shape, or the size, or the fact that I can put them together quickly, but my favorite earrings to make are most definitely my "Love Knots." Currently I have 7 different styles: one in bright, vibrant colors; two different sizes of sterling silver; one in gold-fill; one in copper; one in sterling and gold-fill ; one in sterling, gold-fill and copper; and I am working on a special version for the holidays that is sterling mixed with color.

Not only are they my favorite to make, they are also my best sellers -- which is a good thing for me. I just hope I get to keep sharing the Love...Knots, that is.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Your knot earrings are lovely :)

Barbra said...

Beautiful work...best wishes. Blogging is another 'thing' to do but fun!