Monday, November 5, 2007

ETSYRain -- Buy Handmade, Buy Seattle-Made


Fairly Recently, I went to the Etsy Teams home page, actually looking for a Jewelry Street Team of some sort to join, and I noticed that there was a Seattle Street Team -- ETSYRain. I immediately joined, and haven't looked back since.

The opportunities have been many, varied, and wonderful. I have been to an Art Show at Stir, a gallery in Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle as part of First Thursday Art Walk; I am going to participate in a gift bag exchange (two of the gift bags will be available for sale on my Etsy site with 5 different talented artists work inside at a discounted price); I am going to be donating some earrings to "The Sampler" (I'm not quite sure how that works, but I hear it is great); and today was the deadline for the 2nd ETSYRain Challenge, with a theme of "Autumn." I made a pair of great earrings, inspired by my favorite part of fall, the changing leaves. Enjoy!

No comments: