Sunday, November 11, 2007

Photography Class


I had another good day, professionally speaking. Marlo M has been giving Photography Workshops at her studio to fellow ETSYRain members, and I was finally able to make one of the classes today. Cheryl was also in the class with me.

We learned all about great things like depth of focus, F-stops, white balance, the "macro" setting, reflected light, and so much more that I'm sure I'm forgetting all about right now. I can't wait to set up my little tiny light box and use what I learned today to take photos that show off my jewelry in a much better light.

My pictures certainly need more work at this point, and I have a lot to learn with GIMP, but I'm sure excited about the progress I have made.

1 comment:

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

Hi Trina...just FYI -- my blog's address is actually "www.imakecutestuff.com" (you have it as imakecutethings...which is someone elses blog ;) thanks much!