Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Show, A Show

On May 10th, I am going to be participating in a great show in Edmonds, WA. There will be 25 EtsyRain/PSIA (Puget Sound Indie Artists) participating, showcasing everything from jewelry to fine arts to dress-up clothes for kids to fabulous textiles. I'm getting very excited.

I think the best part is the Gift Bags that will be given away to the first 50 people to come to the show, and to one lucky show-goer every hour. Most of the vendors at the show and several other PSIA artists contributed. These are not your typical, filled with flyers, magnets and business cards gift bags, but will hand-made bags (some by yours truly) stuffed full of goodies lovingly created by true artisans. I made something totally new for me, and don't worry, there will be some for sale at my table for those who aren't lucky enough to get a gift bag.

I only hope that I have enough time to do everything I need to do in order to get ready for this show. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who will help me.

I hope to see a lot of you there!!!

No comments: