Saturday, January 26, 2008

Treasury Fever


For many months after I started on Etsy, I couldn't figure out the hype about the Treasury. It jsut seemed to be a bunch of lists that only occasionally appealed to me that everyone seemed to get overly excited about. I didn't ever seem to be able to figure out the secret of "snagging" one to be able to make my own list, and it just seemed like a big waste of time. Then along came Treasury West for a few weeks, and I was able to try out my hand at curating my own Treasuries, and I decided I kind of liked this. Added to this, I have been wanting to help promote EtsyRain, and Treasuries feel like a great way for me to support my Street Team buddies. So, now I activly try to snag treasuries.

I also have been trying to make more of an effort to check and see if I am featured in any lists. Usually is just an exercise of clicking through and hoping to see a gold star, and being mildly disappointed when none pop up. I always make a point of stopping and commenting in the treasuries that do feature me, and clicking on all of the items.

Today was a banner day. Not only was I able to snag a Treasury for myself, but I am actually featured in FOUR others. I could not believe my eyes. And one of those I have two items in the Treasury. Just in case anyone wants to go check it out, here are the links:

I have really come to love and appreciate the fun and the power of the Treasury. I will keep curating, and keep having fun.


1 comment:

katy said...

yay for you, trina! I think it is always so much fun to see your very own item in a treasury. the thrill never wears off -