Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, Handmade Style


Its Christmas Eve, and as I sit here contemplating just how lucky I am, I just want to wish everyone else a happy holiday, too. I can't wait for tomorrow, when I will go to my in-laws house. There, the spirit of Handmade Holidays lives on, and has for many years. We went over there yesterday (as we do every Sunday for dinner) and my mother-in-law was still finishing up the last few gifts. I can't wait to see what was made for me and for everyone else. It is always so exciting to open up the gifts from Ma and find the treasures inside.
Here are just a few of the gifts that I made this year:
  • Wobblebob Keychains
  • Wobblebob Ornaments
  • The Pink Flower bracelet in the photo above
  • Wobblebob pendants for the girls in my family (I promise to take pictures on Wednesday when we exchange gifts, I forgot before I wrapped them)
  • Jens Pind necklaces
  • Lego magnets
  • Celtic Star Earrings
  • Double Spiral Bracelet

I could have made more, and that is my goal for next year. I also bought quite a few handmade gifts, including ones from boulderglassmonkey, hairbowdepot, jengee, ThePrincessBowtique and SeeJayneKnitYarns

May you and yours be blessed with all the best this holiday season, and may the New Year bring only the challenges you are able to meet.

1 comment:

Hairbow Depot said...

GAH! I never knew you bragged about me on your blog! Thanks, chick!