Saturday, December 22, 2007

Color Trends Challenge


About once a month Kayce from EtsyRain issues a challenge to all of us to create something centered around a theme. So far, we have had Calendar related themes -- "Halloween", "Autumn", and "Winter. This time, the theme was different. We were given this link to the projected Color Trends for Spring 2008, and the task of making something that was inspired by that palette of colors. I am not a color person, so it was hard for me to even begin thinking about this task.
Finally I was able to find beads in the fucshia, turquoise-y blue, and bright yellow, and I made one of my favorite bracelets. I had intended to add Swarovski crystals for added sparkle, but after I finished with the beads, I decided it was sparkly enough.


What do you think?

1 comment:

' said...

Trina - I love the bracelet! I can see why you are having trouble deciding to keep it or not! Thankfully the things I make don't fit me, otherwise, I might have the same problem :)