Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Uh, Oh, Where'd She Go?


It has been a very long time since I have been able to post here. Life has certainly gotten in the way. I had a great time at the show in Edmonds on May 10th. I sold lots of earrings and keychains, and even a bracelet – yeah! I saw so many of my great PSIA/EtsyRain friends, and lots of other people stopped by to see me as well, including my super-crafty mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law and her husband (who ended up putting my stuff away for me and taking it home when I ran away to Disneyland for Mother’s Day with my daughter, my mom, my sister and my niece).

That was actually the next big thing that I did in my blog hiatus, Disneyland and Southern California in two quick days. We had an absolute blast! I miss my sister and niece so much, and it was great to spend some time with them, plus this was a big chance for my mom and I to spend some much needed time together. Happy Mother’s Day to me!

I keep creating new, fun stuff for my Kent Farmer’s Market Booth (Opening Day is June 7th – Woo Hoo) and for my Etsy Store. I like creating. I just don’t like taking the pictures and posting quite so much. Hopefully, I ‘ll be able to get better at it really soon!

Finally, I have just been taking a little break from all things blog (at least the posting side). Family life has taken over, and that will continue to take priority as long as it needs to. I love to read blogs and comment, and I will post more when things calm down.

Take care,

Trina

2 comments:

katy said...

I was wondering! Glad you were away for such a fun reason! Eva is obsessed with Disney Land - i definitely see a trip in out future (distant future). Glad the Edmonds show was a success for you. It's hardly surprising, given that you make great things! Hope to see you in action one of these days. Are you going to do the Ballard show?

This photo is GREAT! No guilt about photos/posting. this is supposed to be fun, right? ha!

Martha Hughes said...

It's hard to find balance when you work, have a family and own your own business. So, I'm happy to see you were able to spend time with your family and had a good time.