Friday, May 9, 2008

New Stuff


I don't have a ton of new stuff for the PSIA sh0w, but I seem to have more than I have ever had in one spot before. I also think I have done a better job of organizing and displaying my work than I ever have before, especially for taking the totality of my inventory (which normally fills a 10' by 10' booth) and scrunching it down onto a 6 foot by 2 foot table (which is a much larger table than I have used in the past, BTW). I have shutters to display the earrings, and risers to put under my table coverings to give my display some height. I'll try to get pictures, but they always seem to come out yucky when I take them at shows. We'll see.

So...the new stuff. Also posted as my "Sun Challenge" entry. The Sun and Moon Pendants. I really like these.

1 comment:

katy said...

how was the show?? are you rich and famous?