Wednesday, March 5, 2008

These Little Guys Need a Name

At my Farmer's Market booth, I sell earrings that I call "Martini Glass" Earrings (so called because I display them hanging from martini glasses). Each type of earrings is made out of 15-20 different colors of enameled copper, and they all have fun names. This earring is my latest, and I like it, but the weave is called Trek and, with all due respect to the Trekkies out there, I don't think that is the best name for an earring -- there might even be trademark issues. I'm stuck. Does anyone have any ideas? I'd even be willing to send a pair in the color of your choice to the person whose name I choose.

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

The shape is kind of triangular, I think, so maybe use "Tri-" something? Or some variation of three...

Unknown said...

they look like cute fat bumblebees to me :)

Meghan Swails said...

I say butterfly.

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

These are SO cute! The first word that popped in my head when I laid eyes on them was, "Beebles!" LOL ;) Can't wait to see what you actually name them!